Sunday, January 30, 2011

Nail of the Day

I've been going through a huge nail faze of recent and so when I was going to the city yesterday, I decided to bling out my nails with 'Show it and Glow it' by OPI from their Burlesque collection.


It's such a beautiful colour and I got soooo many compliments on it :) This picture is of two coats btw. I had on three and took photos of each layer to show the glitter distribution, but I forgot to take one of three coats of polish ><

Anyways, it's this really gorgeous glitter polish with mini fuchsia/purple-y glitters and larger multicoloured flecks throughout the clear base.

This is Show it and Glow it at one coat:


'Tis a polish worthy of purchase in my humblest of opinions. OPI retails for $19.95 AUD or you can find it online at TransDesign.com for around $6 a bottle though shipping is a bit pricey (Shipping is $20 international for up to 9 bottles). 

Hope you had a fabulous weekend as well :)

~ Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment