Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Eyeko Haul :D

I'm super excited coz today I got my first ever Eyeko package!

I ordered these about 2 weeks ago which is reasonable since they're in London and I'm in Australia. It was all bubble wrapped safe and sound and all items were in perfect condition (something of a luxury when used to dealing with eBay).

So I bought the graffiti eyeliners in the three colours they had avaliable: Purple, blue and black. I also got the magic mascara which is possibly the cutest tube of mascara ever and is huge compared to the average amount of product you usually get. I got their cheeky colour in 'Glow Getter', two of their Eyeko creams in extra glow and the original one, I guess. Finally, I bought three fat balms in the flavours raspberry, strawberry and minty.

Anyway, I'm going to give some of these a go tomorrow and I'll put up a post with swatches and a review etc.

Until then, have a lovely day!

~ Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment